Here is another wonderful property in Clayfield styled by the great team at Showhomes. Just feeling so lucky to be able to shoot such amazing houses around Brisbane. Designed by Noel Robinson Architects and Styled by Showhomes Australia. Currently listed with LJ Hooker New Farm. Enjoy!
Using a professional photographer to make your house stand out of the crowd is very important. Most buyers are finding listing through the web and making sure your listing attract buyers with great light; great technique and composition will do just that. For example, the wrong light can make your house look cold and unfriendly, while wrong composition can make the rooms look smaller than they are.
Professional photography is no longer a luxury but a must, not to do it may actually end up costing you more in the process by not attracting buyers quickly.
I have put together some tips to help you prepare your house prior to the photo shoot:
- Turn all the lights and lamps to create some ambiance.
- Open curtains and blinds to bring as much light as possible unless the view is making things worst.
- Wipe down stainless steel appliances, glasses and mirror to remove any finger marks.
- Clear all personal items from bedroom tables, bathrooms etc..
- Shut all toilets lids.
- Straighten pillows, cushions, rugs, chairs and artwork.
- Pack away any washing and retractable washing lines
- Freshen up plants and trim dead leaves if needed
- Remove any bowls or pets’ toys that may be around the house
- Lastly check and put away all the day to day things such as remote controls, mail, fridge magnets, personal photos etc..
All those things will help making your home ready and looking the best for your photo shoot.
Good luck with selling your house.