This historic New Farm property has been styled by Showhomes ready for sale. This is such a beautiful home right in the heart of New Farm. I was lucky enough to photograph this property once the styling was completed. Again amazing job from ShowHomes. It has been proven again and again that good styling and good photography can make a huge dollar difference to the sale price of your home. Here are some of the images from the property.
Brisbane Property Staging
I had the opportunity to photograph recently of a property listed with LJ Hooker New Farm in Bridgeman Downs. This property was very impressive and quite exciting to shoot, the high ceilings, crystal chandeliers' and marble bathrooms were just a few amazing assets this house has to offer.
I shot this property early morning and late afternoon to capture the different light situation.
Using a professional photographer to make your house stand out of the crowd is very important. Most buyers are finding listing through the web and making sure your listing attract buyers with great light; great technique and composition will do just that. For example, the wrong light can make your house look cold and unfriendly, while wrong composition can make the rooms look smaller than they are.
Professional photography is no longer a luxury but a must, not to do it may actually end up costing you more in the process by not attracting buyers quickly.
I have put together some tips to help you prepare your house prior to the photo shoot:
- Turn all the lights and lamps to create some ambiance.
- Open curtains and blinds to bring as much light as possible unless the view is making things worst.
- Wipe down stainless steel appliances, glasses and mirror to remove any finger marks.
- Clear all personal items from bedroom tables, bathrooms etc..
- Shut all toilets lids.
- Straighten pillows, cushions, rugs, chairs and artwork.
- Pack away any washing and retractable washing lines
- Freshen up plants and trim dead leaves if needed
- Remove any bowls or pets’ toys that may be around the house
- Lastly check and put away all the day to day things such as remote controls, mail, fridge magnets, personal photos etc..
All those things will help making your home ready and looking the best for your photo shoot.
Good luck with selling your house.